Unless you’ve had experience with Lindy Hop before you can’t. As dance professionals ourselves we strongly believe in learning a new dance from its foundation. Every dance is uniquely different and never more so than in the foundation and basic structure of the dance. We also teach basic moves like the Swing Out that are a requirement for moving into Level 2, without these you’re unable to attend that level.
Beginner classes have returned, just in a slightly different format
We’re so excited that our classes have finally returned. Due to our Covid Safety Plan our Level 1 beginner classes will now be running as courses and you will require a partner as we won’t be changing partners in class. The courses will run for five weeks and will be similar to our old drop in classes but now with some new material! Five weeks of super fun classes to dance it up and feel great.
What do you need to know…
- Currently we are only reopening our North Perth venue. The others will follow soon.
- You do not require any dance experience, the courses are aimed at total beginners
- Bookings are required and can be made online below
- You will require a partner as students will not be changing partners in class
- It’s best to start in Week 1 of the course but if you miss out on Week 1 and don’t want to wait you can start in Week 2 (the price is the same but there’s a recap to Week 1 at the start of Week 2)
- Refunds or rebookings are only available if requested by one week prior to the course starting date
- If you have any questions regarding courses or the Covid Safety Plan you can contact Shane on 0407 086 86
- Check out our FAQ at the bottom of the page for any other class questions you may have
Taking up dancing can seem scary at first but it’s really not, it’s fun. SO much fun!
You’re going to have an absolute blast, meet a whole bunch of new people and impress yourself with what you’re capable of. Fun is where it’s at and that’s what our Level 1 classes are all about.
We know you’re worried you might “get it wrong”, we also know you’ve probably never danced in your life but that’s absolutely okay. We’ll look after you.
Join in on our Level 1 classes and we’ll show you why dancing is fun and why you should have started this years ago!
Once you’ve done your 5 weeks in Level 1 you can move up to Level 2. When you turn up let our friendly teaching staff know this is your first night and they’ll make sure you’re looked after.
It’s best to start in Week 1 of the course but if you miss out on Week 1 and don’t want to wait you can start in Week 2 (the price is the same but there’s a recap to Week 1 at the start of Week 2)
Currently we only have our North Perth venue open but we plan to have our other venues opening down the track.
Yes, due to our Covid Safety Plan bookings are required.
Yes, due to our Covid Safety Plan we will not be changing partners in class.
Drink bottle, casual clothes, flat soled shoes…smile.
Class payments can be made via the site when you book your course.
Once you’ve completed the course you are encouraged to move to Level 2. However you aren’t required to! If you prefer you can book in for the next Level 1 course and do it again until you feel comfortable to move up to Level 2.